Welcome to Serious Fleet and Automotive,
your vehicle service center in Mesa, AZ!
Serious Fleet and Automotive is a team of passionate individuals with decades of experience in the automotive industry. We primarily service and repair company fleet vehicles but don’t let our name fool you. We are open to service and repair all makes and models from classic to modern vehicles. We offer a free comprehensive multi-point inspection that can be emailed to you directly for you to review in the comfort of your office or your home.
The lifeblood of our business is referrals from customers that leave satisfied with their repair experience. Please think of Serious Fleet and Automotive when family, co-workers, and friends are in need of a trusted and valued relationship in the automotive service industry.
vehicle pick up and delivery available
- Free Coffee
- Free Inspection
- Free Fleet Management Software
- Free Tire Inspection
- Free Fleet Consultation
- Free Wifi
- Free Fluid Check
- Free Tire Pressure Check
- Real-time component pictures
- Service reminders to fleet managers or drivers
COMPARING US TO THE DEALER
Serious Fleet and Automotive is an independent automotive repair, and fleet management facility. We pride ourselves in quality repairs and quick, realistic turn around times. We understand the need for business vehicles to be on the road and not sitting in the shop waiting to be worked on.
Automotive dealerships are notorious for very long turn around times and high prices. On average Serious Fleet and Automotive can save our fleet customers 40% from what the dealership charges.
Our technicians are factory trained and certified. OEM or aftermarket parts are available depending on client budget or Serious Fleet and Automotive recommendations. Serious Fleet and Automotive honors a 24 month / 24,000 miles warranty on workmanship and manufacturer parts warranty.
|OFFERS||SERIOUS FLEET AND AUTOMOTIVE||DEALERSHIP|
|DISCOUNTS||WE OFFER PARTS DISCOUNTS||NOT OFFERED|
|PICK UP AND DELIVERY||VEHICLE PICK UP AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE||NOT OFFERED|
|TURNAROUND||SHORT TURNAROUND TIMES OEM AND AFTERMARKET PARTS||LONG TURNAROUND TIMES OEM PARTS ONLY|
|WARRANTY||WARRANTY 24 MONTHS 24,000 MILES||WARRANTY 12 MONTHS 12,000 MILES|
|SAFETY INSPECTIONS||FREE||CHARGE FOR INSPECTIONS AND TIRE ROTATION|
ABOUT SERIOUS FLEET AND AUTOMOTIVE MESA, AZ
Serious Fleet and Automotive is a group of passionate individuals that have all worked within the automotive industry for automotive dealers, and independent shops that have come to recognize the weaknesses in the industry that hinder the experience of seamless automotive repair.
We provide critical performance data for each vehicle, so you can track and control fleet costs. This data, available to you anytime, helps with important decisions – from repair and replacement to extending the longevity of your vehicle or fleet. We are the tool that you need to be in a proactive position in vehicle safety and reliability as opposed to reactive. Proactivity is stress-free and reactivity is very stressful.
Preventative maintenance is the foundation of everything we do for you. Free comprehensive safety inspection ensures all your vehicles major systems are functioning properly. When you do maintenance, you maximize the life and reliability of your vehicle, minimize costly repairs and downtime.
With state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, our technicians conduct component analysis to improve vehicle performance and dependability. Repairs are performed efficiently to keep you on the road and control costs.
Unlike many others, we welcome customers anytime to see our inspections, or to review their fleet data. We build business relationships on honesty and integrity.
Are you ready to experience the best Mesa car service available? Please give us a call or make an appointment here.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLEET AND VEHICLE SERVICE IN MESA, AZ
Serious Fleet and Automotive strives to provide superior automotive service. With the goal of keeping companies and individuals on the road instead of in our shop.
Call today to set up a free consultation with one of our service experts. To discuss your fleet and vehicle service needs. We can come to your location for a meeting or do this over the phone. the choice is yours. Call today.
RECENTLY SERVICED VEHICLES
SERVICE DATE: 5/11/2022
* CUST STATES THERE IS A COOLANT LEAK, PLEASE ADVISE.
* PERFORM OIL CHANGE AND MULTIPOINT INSPECTION.
* DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
SERVICE DATE: 5/6/2022
* PERFORM OIL CHANGE AND MULTI POINT INSPECTION.
* WHEELS-ROTATE ALL.
SERVICE DATE: 4/20/2022
* CUSTOMER REQUESTS AN OIL CHANGE AND MULTI POINT INSPECTION.
* FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In-Line6 Chassis Mounted,Element
* FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In-Line6 Engine Mounted,Element
* AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
SERVICE DATE: 2/23/2022
* PERFORM OIL CHANGE AND MULTI POINT INSPECTION.
* CUSTOMER STATES A PLASTIC CART FELL OUT OF THE TRUCK IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE FREEWAY AND HE HIT IT AND RAN IT OVER, CHECK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE AND ADVISE.
SERVICE DATE: 2/3/2022
* CUSTOMER STATES THERE IS AN OIL, LEAK PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE.
* SURGE TANK – Remove & Replace
SERVICE DATE: 12/9/2021
* CUSTOMER REQUESTS A QUOTE FOR NEW FRONT SUSPENSION.
* CUSTOMER REQUESTS QUOTE FOR TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT.
* PERFORM MULTI POINT INSPECTION.
SERVICE DATE: 11/9/2021
* CUSTOMER STATES VEHICLE IS LEAKING A FLUID, PLEASE ADVISE.
* CUSTOMER STATES BRAKE PEDAL ALMOST GOES TO THE FLOOR BEFORE BRAKES ENGAGE, PLEASE ADVISE.
* MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
SERVICE DATE: 11/2/2021
* PERFORM PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION.
SERVICE DATE: 10/5/2021
* CUSTOMER STATES THE HEATER ISNT GETTING WARM. PLEASE ADVISE.
* CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE QUOTE ON BRAKES, AND REAR WINDOW AND LATCH STRUTS.
* PERFORM AN OIL CHANGE AND MULTI POINT INSPECTION.
* DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
SERVICE DATE: 8/4/2021
* TOW BILL
SERVICE DATE: 16/10/2021
* CUSTOMER STATES THE BLOWER MOTOR IS ALSO MAKING NOISE.
* BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
* PERFORM MULTI POINT INSPECTION AND CHECK FOR SERVICES DUE.
* PERFORMED A/C SYSTEM PERFORMANCE TEST.
SERVICE DATE: 6/7/2021
* CUSTOMER STATES VEHICLE STARTS HARD AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON. PLEASE ADVISE.
* CUSTOMER STATES FRONT END HAS ALOT OF PLAY. PLEASE ADVISE.
* FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – Electric Pump, In Tank
What Our Clients Say
Hear from the happy drivers who support our shop as a staple of the Mesa, AZ community.
GET IN TOUCH
Our goal is to make sure your vehicle is safe and enjoyable to drive. If you are having car trouble or simply need a tune-up, make an appointment with our professional team today!
"*" indicates required fields